Fires have a devastating effect for the affected buildings. In addition to the annihilation of design and architecture, fine soot particles and a pungent smell set firmly into the wall surfaces and limit the usability of buildings drastically.
A sensitive and dangerous task is the removal of asbestos. People and the environment must be protected in a special way while removing the highly toxic material.
Your applications to use torbo for:
- disposal of residues from fires
- surface treatment for further processing
- pinpoint use in tight spaces
- indoor and outdoor use (no dust formation)
- and much more
Are you interested in objects with harmful substaces which were cleaned with torbo? Then discover our example database.
Your benefits with torbo:
- particularly gentle removal of traces of fire
- comparatively low consumption of water and blasting agent
- significantly less construction waste (also the contaminated material); thus lower disposal costs
- exact dosing of pressure and water-blasting medium mixture
- the water binds the ablated particles (barely spread in the air)
To find out which machine is best suited for your clearance of harmful substances, we are happy to help you. Simply call or write an email!
More information about asbestos removal you can find in our special newsletter.