The steel hull of modern ships is permanently in contact with salt water, high pressure waves and salty air. To keep their transport function reliably, it must be repaired regularly.
Your applications to use torbo for:
- removing old paint on steel surfaces
- deburring metal
- removing oxidation layers
- smooth or roughen steel surfaces
- preparing the surface for protective coatings
- and much more.
What steel objects have been previously been blasted with torbo, you will see in our sample database.
Your benefits with torbo:
- the torboMate with magnetic wheels adheres to the side wall and can be operated from up to 250 m
- the torbo process achieves the required degree of purity of the surface to be prepared for a new coat of paint
- indispensable for hand-held work is the torbojet lance
- no airtight enclosure with extraction necessary
- saving of blasting agents (up to 60%) and water by recycling possible
- spatter is avoided
Looking for the right machine for your boat we can help you. Simply call or write an email!