Plastics and glass fiber (polyester) reinforced plastics may be cleaned with wet sandblasting of torbo gently and thoroughly.
Your applications to use torbo for:
- cleaning of the rotor blades of wind turbines
- work-up of ship and boat hulls
- removing osmosis filters
- rapid removal of old coatings
- preparation of surfaces for new paint
- and much more.
Which concrete objects have been previously been blasted with torbo, you will see in our sample database.
Your benefits with torbo:
- extremely low consumption of blasting media between 18 kg/h and 60 kg/h depending on the setting
- no air tight enclosure with suction compared with dry blasting needed - this saves time and money
- very good area performance which is much better than dry cleaning equipment by the employment of torboJet
- extremely low wear of nozzles and hoses; stand times up to one year are possible, which significantly reduces maintenance costs
To find out which machine is best suited for your plastic cleaning, we can help you. Simply call or write an email!