The cleaning and renovation of hardwood pews is no problem with the torbo system. In this case, the pews were to be recoated, for which the old coating had to be removed from the wood first. It was important not to roughen the wood too much.
- Blasting nozzle: Laval-nozzle 10 mm
- Working pressure at the machine: 36 PSI (2,5 bar)
- Setting: S = 1,0 / Z = 0
- Blasting media consumption: 771 lbs (350 kg)/day
- Water consumption during blasting: 18 gal (70 l)/day
- Abrasive grit: 0,1 to 0,3 mm (0-0,01 inch)
- Performance: 25 to 30 chruch pews a day