For concrete renovation (and cleaning) it is all about one thing: power. The use of torbo in concrete renovation means blasting with maximum performance at a surprisingly low consumption of water and blasting media and a minimum of dust.
Your applications to use torbo for:
- cleaning of weathered concrete
- restoration of damaged concrete
- blasting of concrete slurry
- paint removal of concrete facades and bridges
- and much more.
What concrete objects have been previously been blasted with torbo, you will see in our sample database.
Your benefits with torbo:
- increasing productivity and surface quality
- reducing waste and operating costs
- up to 60% less abrasive consumption
- up to 90% less dust
To find out which machine is best suited for your concrete work, we advise you. Simply call or write an email!