Historic buildings and works of art, sculptures and monuments are exposed to numerous stresses in the public sphere that threaten their survival. In addition to malicious damage, it is primarily contaminants from the air and clog the irretrievable cultural heritage.
Your applications to use torbo for:
- cleaning of weathered monuments
- removing graffiti on highly sensitive substrates
- removing heavy deposits
- preservation of the historical patina
- and much more.
What concrete objects have been previously been blasted with torbo, you will see in our sample database.
Your benefits with torbo:
- perfect adjustment options thanks to adjustable pressure
- low operating pressures under 1 bar at the nozzle
- fine blasting agent used
- economical abrasive consumption of 18 kg/h to 60 kg/h
- very high output - especially in connection with rotation nozzle TS 98
- extremely low wear of blasting nozzles and hoses
On the picture on top you can see the Marble Church of Kopenhaven/Denmark. More information about the object you can find here.
To decide which machine is best for your monument cleaning, we will be happy to advise you. Simply call or write an email!