Brick facades combine different materials that respond to ablative procedures (such as sandblasting) different. To achieve the optimum in the cleaning of glazed brick on the one hand and joint material on the other hand, without damaging the masonry or the joints, torbo wet sandblasters are optimal.
Your applications to use torbo for:
- cleaning of burnt brick and joints simultaneously
- removes dirt on various surfaces
- removes dirt from exhaust gases but also graffiti
- suitable on sensitive sandstone facades
- and much more.
What concrete objects have been previously been blasted with torbo, you will see in our sample database.
Your benefits with torbo:
- removes damaging even heavy dirt without the masonry
- gentle yet thorough cleansing
- area performance up to 150 m²/day
- no airtight enclosure with suction necessary - saving time and money
You can find more about facade cleaning here.
To find out which machine is the right choice for your facade, please do not hesitate to contact us. Simply call or write an email!