Solid wood is a living material that requires special care in order to preserve its beauty and functionality for many years. Coatings, impregnating agents and preservatives can help.
Your applications to use torbo for:
- cleaning of church pews and houses made of wood
- removing paint on historic boat types
- cleaning of terraces and boardwalks made of wood
- most gentle cleaning of delicate wood surfaces
- and much more.
Which wood objects have been previously been blasted with torbo, you will see in our sample database.
Your benefits with torbo:
- working pressure at the nozzle of less than 1 bar use for gentle cleaning of delicate wood surfaces
- economical abrasive consumption between 18 kg/h and 90 kg/h depending on the setting
- no air tight enclosure with suction to compared with dry blasting needed - this saves time and money
- very good area performance
- extremely low wear of nozzles and hoses; stand times up to one year are possible, which significantly reduces maintenance costs
We can help you to ascertain which machine is best suited for your wood cleaning. Simply call or write an email!